I did my social network on my closest group of friends and how we are all a very small and close group. Most of my closest friends know each other and we all hang out together and go out as a group. This group of girls is very important and special to me and I don’t know what I would do without their love and support.
- I believe that the term ‘social network’ applies more to online and mobile tools because it is so much easier to add and follow a lot of people you don’t know online but it takes a long time to get to know people and invest time into friendships and networking.
- I don’t believe that 150 meaningful relationships is ideal. I only have a few close friends that I can trust and that I have known for more than 5 years, everyone else that I know or interact with is only an acquaintance and they are not close to me. I don’t even know how the number came about but it doesn’t make sense to me.
- I do not have that many people on any of my social medias and I think that is a good thing. I don’t like to have so many people that have access to what I do in my life and the photos and people I hang out with I feel like it violates my privacy and I only approve of people that I know to follow me or have access to my life.
- I was surprised that I previously knew from my classes that were in the 1pm art class. I don’t have many connections besides the people that I have done classmate conversations with and that’s pretty understandable because I don’t have time to make new friendships so much.
- Honestly, I think I might have less than 20 close friends that I talk to on a daily basis and even then, I think that I am rounding up.
- I do have some people that I only met once and we instantly added each other on social media, they like my photos or statuses but that’s fine by me. I just don’t like having people who have no mutual friends whatsoever because it just freaks me out. There have been times where these people that I don’t know much may network and post places that are hiring on Facebook or cool activities happening in the area and they are convenient.